48th Annual Federal Income Tax School - Webinar Nov. 22-23, 2021
Registration Opens in July
The Center for Agricultural Law & Taxation is a sponsor of CPE for a variety of professional designations such as CPAs, EAs, CFPs, attorneys, insurance and real estate. Agencies that typically recognize the Center for Agricultural Law & Taxation as a sponsor of continuing education are:
- Internal Revenue Service
- Iowa Department of Revenue
- Iowa Supreme Court Commission of Continuing Legal Education
- Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
- Iowa Insurance Division
- Iowa Real Estate Division
- South Dakota Division of Insurance
- Nebraska Supreme Court Attorney Services Division
- Minnesota Board of Continuing Legal Education
- The Missouri MCLE Bar
- Kansas Continuing Legal Education Commission
Participants are awarded credit based upon actual time in attendance for in-person seminars, and actual time in attendance plus participation in polling questions for live online webinars. Certificates of attendance are issued via email to participants after seminars conclude. For EAs, Iowa Insurance professionals and CFPs, the Center for Agricultural Law & Taxation submits participant credit hours directly to the accrediting agency.
The Center for Agricultural Law & Taxation will obtain continuing education credits for attendance from the IRS, Iowa Supreme Court Commission of Continuing Legal Education, Iowa Insurance Division and Iowa Real Estate Division. If you need CE or CLE credit from a state other than Iowa, or for additional questions regarding education credits, please contact us at (515) 294-5217.