48th Annual Federal Income Tax School - Webinar Nov. 22-23, 2021
Daily Webinar Seminar Schedule
8:25 am–12 pm Morning Program
12–1 pm Lunch
1–4:35 pm Afternoon Program
The November 22-23, 2021 webinar will offer 16 hours of continuing professional education (using a 50-minute hours). No ethics credits will be offered during this session. The course will offer 16 hours of IRS CPE, and 16 hours for Iowa tax return preparers. We will also seek credit from the Iowa Commission on Continuing Legal Education, the Iowa Insurance Division, the Iowa Real Estate Commission, and for Certified Financial Planners. Participants are awarded credit based upon actual time in attendance plus participation in polling questions for live webinars. Certificates of attendance are issued via email to participants after seminars conclude.
If you need CE or CLE credit from a state other than Iowa, or for additional questions regarding education credits, please contact us at (515) 294-5217.
We recruit speakers who know the current issues you are facing. Their breadth of knowledge enables them to offer valuable insights and actionable information.
Attorney, Dickinson Mackaman Tyler & Hagen PC, Des Moines, IA
Enrolled Agent, Experience Consulting, Madison, WI
Senior Stakeholder Liaison Area 6, Internal Revenue Service, Bloomington, MN
• The 2021 National Income Tax Workbook mailed to you before the sessions begin, if registered by October 16. We cannot ship to PO boxes. You will also have access to a digital version of workbooks from the past 10 years.
• Highly interactive sessions with live speakers (no recorded replays)
• Dedicated Q & A sessions with the speakers
• An optional technology test/trouble shooting session in October for anyone concerned about connectivity issues
• Post-session access to a video replay of your sessions at no charge
• Downloadable copies of the teaching slides and other resources used in the sessions
• An invitation to a free webinar for practitioners by the Iowa Department of Revenue on Thursday, December 16 from Noon–2 pm