47th Annual Federal Income Tax Schools
Because of the current uncertainty associated with holding large events in the fall, we have moved our Annual Federal Income Tax Schools online. While we are disappointed that we won't be seeing you in person this year, we are excited to offer the same course format, the same book (mailed to you in advance), and familiar speakers, all in a format best suited for 2020. We have worked hard to create multiple options to allow you to choose the schedule that best meets your needs.
Brochures explaining the many registration choices are here:
Online Registration is available here: https://bit.ly/47thtaxschool
All registration options will provide:
- The 2020 National Income Tax Workbook, mailed to you before the sessions begin, if registered by October 20.
- Highly interactive sessions with live speakers (no recorded replays)
- Dedicated Q & A sessions with the speakers
- An optional technology test/trouble shooting session for anyone concerned about connectivity issues
- Post-session access to a video replay of your sessions at no charge
- Downloadable copies of the teaching slides used in the sessions
We value our relationship with you and will do everything we can to maintain it. We can’t thank you enough for your continued support. While we are disappointed that we will not see you in person this fall, we look forward to hosting in-person tax schools again in 2021. In the meantime, we look forward to seeing you online this fall and preparing you for the 2021 filing season.