The CARES Act and Other COVID-19 Developments: An Update for the Tax Professional
Thursday, April 9, 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm.
This free webinar, offered in conjunction, with the Iowa State Bar Association, will present a review of recent COVID-19 legislation key to tax professionals and their clients.
Topics discussed will include:
- Filing Date Issues (quick update on questions related to due dates)
- Family First Coronavirus Response Act (Phase II Stimulus)
- CARES Act (Phase III Stimulus)
- Individual tax provisions, including economic impact payments
- the Families First Coronavirus Response Act family/medical leave and sick leave requirements, including the associated credits, as well as the employee retention credit, the paycheck protection program, and payroll tax deferral.
-Other Business Tax Provisions
Kristine Tidgren, Center for Agricultural Law & Taxation