Estate Planning

Estate planning is an important process that concerns the disposition of one’s property at death as well as by gift (or sale) to specified individuals and organizations during life.  It’s an important process to engage in, but it can also be a difficult process to get started and execute properly once it has started.  Complicating matters is that estate planning is unique to the individuals involved – there is no such thing as a “one size fits all” estate plan.  That means that proper estate planning is tied to the goals and objectives of the parties involved.

More estate planning information can be found on Ag Decision Maker (Iowa State Extension):