The Center for Agricultural Law & Taxation Refer-a-Colleague Program allows referrals (your colleague) the chance to earn $25 off their registration fees, and the referrer (you) to earn $25 in referral rewards.
Who Can Refer? Anyone reading this can refer a new customer to our two-day 49th Annual Federal Income Tax Schools - either in person or a webinar.
How does it work? When you refer someone who has not attended our Tax School within the past 3 years (2019, 2020, 2021), and they register for a course in 2022 using your personal referral code, both you and that colleague will receive a $25 reward that can be redeemed towards any 2022 September Seminars or Tax School.
What Steps Do I Take?
1. Identify colleagues who have never attended our Tax Schools, or have not attended since 2019.
2. Contact Angela Ossian at email@example.com to receive your personal referral code (PRC).
3. Give your colleague your PRC and ask them to register for and attend Tax School. The PRC must be entered in the Promo Code box through the online registration process or on the printed order form when your colleague(s) register. Your colleague must provide your PRC at the time of registration to receive $25 off their registration.
Referral Rewards. For you to earn rewards as a referrer, the referred colleague must purchase a course and stay enrollled through the course. If the colleague cancels, the referrer does not earn a reward, Referral awards earned in 2022 must be used for a course occuring before December 31, 2022,
When Do I Get My Referral Rewards?
1. A valid referral registration is defined as a completed and paid registration by an eligible colleague. If the colleague cancels or transfers the registration, the referrer does not earn a reward.
2. For each referral, you will receive a refund by January 15, 2023 via the original form of payment representing the aggregate sum of all referral rewards.Referral rewards are nontransferable, have no cash value, and may not be redeemed for books, or other merchandise.
3. Employees of Iowa State University are not permitted to participate in the Program.
What is the Timeline? Referrals can be made beginning July 2022- when registration opens. Referrals will be accepted until Fall Tax School registration closes in mid-December. Referrals are reviewed and validated throughout the year
Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. CALT reserves the right to cancel the Refer-a-Colleague program or change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Changes will be effective immediately upon posting revisions to these Terms & Conditions. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at the time the program is cancelled.
If you have any questions, feel free to call Angela Ossian at (515) 296-3810.