IRS Info. 2010-0101 (Apr. 19, 2010)

(foreign ag workers on H2A visas are exempt from social security and medicare tax and are not subject to withholding, but amounts paid to them must be reported on Form 1099-Misc if amount paid during the year is $600 or more). 

CALT does not provide legal advice. Any information provided on this website is not intended to be a substitute for legal services from a competent professional. CALT's work is supported by fee-based seminars and generous private gifts. Any opinions, findings, conclusions or recommendations expressed in the material contained on this website do not necessarily reflect the views of Iowa State University.

RSS​ Facebook Twitter