Golden Gate Water Ski Club v. Contra Costa County, et al., 165 Cal. App. 4th 249 (Cal. Ct. App. 2008)

(defendant’s order requiring destruction and removal of all dwelling units, outhouses and docks erected by plaintiff on Golden Isle affirmed; plaintiff in violation of land use ordinance limiting urban development in County to 35 percent of its land, reserving the remaining 65 percent for agriculture, open space, wetlands, parks and other non-urban uses).