CCA 201043040 (Oct. 29, 2010)

(a claimant of the alternative fuel credit that is also a Form 720 filer for any I.R.C. Sec. 4041 tax must first offset that liability on Form 720 and may claim any remaining balance of the credit on either Form 8849 or Form 4136; if claimant is not a Form 720 filer for any I.R.C. Sec. 4041 tax, claimant can claim entire amount on Form 4136; claim can be made for any open year for which credit available after claimant obtains registration number).

CALT does not provide legal advice. Any information provided on this website is not intended to be a substitute for legal services from a competent professional. CALT's work is supported by fee-based seminars and generous private gifts. Any opinions, findings, conclusions or recommendations expressed in the material contained on this website do not necessarily reflect the views of Iowa State University.

RSS​ Facebook Twitter